A pedestal-mounted beauty, the Spectrum stove is richly finished in porcelain enamel, with a choice of decorative trivets and arched or radiant doors—all with large windows and airwash technology for a clear view of the fire. Easy to use with one-touch operation the Spectrum is designed for clean, long burning with powerful heat production.
- Heat Output Cord Wood (BTU)72,000 BTU
- Heat Output EPA (BTU)36,600 BTU
- Emissions3.4 gm/hr
- Firebox Size2.1 cu.ft.
- Log Size (recommended)18 in.
- Log Size (max.)18 in.
- Burn Time (max.)8 hrs.
- Reliable, durable non-catalytic technology
- Air wash system for super clean ceramic glass
- Easy to use ash disposal system
- High-tech multi-port combustion air injection system
- Inside and outside combustion air capable
- Floating firebox for extended stove life
- Easy and safe front to back fuel loading
- Porcelain Enamel finish
- Heavy plate-steel top under decorative top
- 304 Stainless Steel baffle, insulation cover, rails and flame shield
- Boost air for easy lighting
- Mobile home approved
- Porcelain finish pedestal base
- Single-Lever Air Control
- EPA Certified
- Arched Door available in four finishes
- Radiant Door available in four finishes
- Decorative Trivet available in three finishes
- Porcelain Enamel: choice of eight colors
- 125 cfm temperature actuated variable speed blower