With all the features of the Super 27—plus a convenient cooktop—the Super Step Top is an effective solution for efficient, comfortable heat, with the added flexibility of a heavy-duty, dual-level cooking surface that makes the most of the stove’s surface heat.
- Heat Output Cord Wood (BTU)72,000 BTU
- Heat Output EPA (BTU)34,600 BTU
- Emissions3.4 gm/hr
- Firebox Size2.1 cu.ft.
- Log Size (recommended)18 in.
- Log Size (max.)18 in.
- Burn Time (max.)8 hrs.
- Reliable, durable non-catalytic technology
- Air wash system for super clean ceramic glass
- High-tech multi-port combustion air injection system
- Inside and outside combustion air capable
- Floating firebox for extended stove life
- Easy and safe front to back fuel loading
- Rich Metallic Black finish
- Heavy plate-steel top
- 304 Stainless Steel baffle, insulation cover, rails and flame shield
- Boost air for easy lighting
- Mobile home approved
- Single-Lever Air Control
- EPA Certified
- Legs available in four finishes
- Arched Door available in four finishes
- Radiant Door available in four finishes
- Metallic Black Pedestal Base
- Screen door
- 125 cfm temperature actuated variable speed blower
- Easy to use ash disposal system
Tags: Pacific Energy