Regency F5100 Wood Stove
The Extra-Large Pro-Series Wood Stove has been designed with the newest in wood burning technology. When the included thermometer enters the “Active” range, use the side mounted bypass control to engage the catalyst; and watch your fire burn longer and more consistent, while still being environmentally friendly.
Opening the door a full 170 degrees, lets you load up to 90 lbs. of 22″ logs (front to back & side to side) at one time and the discreet ashlip will help to keep the floor in front of your new stove clean. You will be able to fit this unit anywhere in your home, using the rear heat deflector (included) to give you the closest clearances in the industry.
- Load wood front to back or side to side
- Heavy duty cast door with cool-to-touch handle
- Front mounted single draft lever for heat adjustment
- Catalytic Thermometer
- Single lever catalytic bypass control
- Rear heat deflector
- High performance brick lined firebox
- Triple-burn design creates longer and more complete burns
- Heat radiating ceramic glass provides maximum warmth
- Mobile Home Approved
- Backed by the industry’s most comprehensive Limited Lifetime Warranty
Maximum BTU: 80,000
Log Size: 22″
Burn Time: up to 30 hrs*
Optimum Efficiency: 85.48%
Firebox Capacity: 4.42 cu. ft.
Emissions (gms/hr): 1.5
View Area: 180 sq. in.
Room Size: 3,000 sq. ft.
Width (front): 29″