Rais Viva 100 Wood Stove
The circular Viva L 100 is a true proponent of the elegant and minimalist: it is simple, smooth and beautiful. A pane of massive proportions and a large combustion chamber bring even more pleasure from the fire – and are also super easy to install. Achieves high standard of testings for a non-cataylitic wood burning stove with 1.1 emissions.
The new, redesigned “cabinet-style” handle is given a discrete placement at a convenient height, and simple to use. The stove comes standard with glass door.
Easy to use and silent with it’s rubber plated air control handle.
A host of options to choose among: colors (black, platinum, nickel) side glass, top plates (stainless-steel, deep, soapstone) 360 degree swivel base.
Wooden black handle comes standard.
- BTu output – 27 kBTU
- Heat range (min-max) – 12-27 kBTU
- Heating capacity (25-68 degrees F) – 1000+ sq. ft
- Emissions – 1.1 g/hr
- Efficiency – 78%
- Stove Exterior 18.5″ – 18.5″ – 39.3″
- Firebox Interior 13.5″ – 11.5″ – 17.5″
- Log Length 13″
- Pipe Diameter 6 “
- Distance from center of top exit to the back edge of the top plate 9.2 “
- Distance from floor to center of top exit 37.7″
- Center pipe in top to back edge of stove 9 “
- Distance from floor to center of rear exit 32.7
- Floor to center of outside air connector 4.7 “
DISTANCE TO FLAMMABLE MATERIAL
Distance to combustible side wall 21 “
Distance to combustible back wall 12″
Corner Clearance to Combustible 14 “
Stove 198 lb
Top Plate 77 lb
|Color: Black and Platinum||–||X|
|Steel Top Plate||–||X|
|Shaker Grate and Ash Pan||X||–|
|Soapstone Top Plate||–||X|
|Top or Rear Smoke Exit||–||X|
|Top Smoke Exit||–||X|
|Turntable with Turnable Connecting Pipe||–||X|