Pacific Energy Neo 2.5 Wood Stove
Neo 2.5 offers elegant, modern lines and a practical tall profile design with a larger firebox and higher heat output. With no-stoop loading, a large glass door, and simplified air control, the Neo 2.5 is a practical wood stove with Pacific Energy’s clean-burning technology that reduces emissions while maximizing burn length and fuel efficiency. It includes all the features and convenience of the Neo 1.6, including optional porcelain side panels in dramatic colors, and the ability to use the top as a cook stove. Installation is simplified with leveling legs for uneven surfaces.
- Reliable, durable non-catalytic technology
- Air wash system for super clean ceramic glass
- Easy to use ash disposal system
- High-tech multi-port combustion air injection system
- Inside and outside combustion air capable
- Floating firebox for extended stove life
- Rich Metallic Black finish
- Heavy plate-steel top
- Porcelain Enamel finish
- 304 Stainless Steel baffle, insulation cover, rails and flame shield
- Boost air for easy lighting
- Mobile home approved
- Extended Burn Technology (EBT)
- Leveling Legs
- Removable Cast Iron Trivet
- Single-Lever Air Control
- First mid size PE firebox with East West Orientation
- Integrated Heat Exchanger
- EPA Certified
Heat Output Cord Wood: 85,000 BTU
Heat Output EPA: 45,000 BTU
Efficiency: 81 %
Firebox Size: 2.5 cu.ft.
Log Size (recommended): 18 in.
Log Size (max.): 19 in.
Burn Time (max.): 9 hrs