Pacific Energy Vista Classic Wood Stove
The elegant, yet powerful heating choice for spaces up to 1500 square feet. User-friendly operation and classic good looks come in a range of porcelain gem tones. All Classic wood stoves from Pacific Energy are beautifully finished with durable rich porcelain enamel. Porcelain is fused to steel to produce a timeless finish that is enduring, scratch resistant and timeless in its appeal. Pacific Energy’s in-house porcelain process is recognized by the Porcelain Enamel Institute and quality assured by a limited lifetime warranty.
- User friendly,one-touch operation
- Air wash system for super clean ceramic glass
- Reliable, durable, non-catalytic technology
- High-tech burn system
- Easy to use ash disposal system
- Inside and outside combustion air capable
- Floating firebox design
- 304 Stainless Steel insulation cover
- Mobile home approved
- Arched door available in Gold, Nickel, Brushed Nickel or Metallic Black
- Available with a pedestal base or legs.
- Legs available in Gold, Nickel, Brushed Nickel or Metallic Black
- Cast Iron Trivet available in Gold, Nickel, or Metallic Black
- 9 Porcelain colors available | Learn more about our classic porcelain finish.
- Temperature actuated 125 cfm variable speed blower (Instructions, PDF)
- Outside Air Adapter (Instructions, PDF)
- Wood Stove Screen Door
- Heat Output Cord Wood 56,000 BTU
- EPA Test Fuel 26,300 BTU
- Efficiency (LHV) 80.7%
- Emissions 2.9 gm/hr.
- Log Size 18 inches max.
- For Spaces up to 1500 square feet.
Heating Capacity will vary depending on type of wood, floor plan, house layout, heat loss of home, and geographical location.
Combine the features and performance of the Vista with the timeless beauty of porcelain enamel – and you have the Vista Classic LE. Traditional elegance with outstanding heat and simple operation.