Regency Classic F1150 Small Wood Stove
Regency Classic F1150 Small Wood Stove is perfect for smaller spaces, or for those needing to supplement their current heating system. It’s compact footprint does not disappoint in heating capacity; burning efficiently, and extracting all the heat possible from one load of wood. Turn down your furnace and save money with this Regency small wood stove.
ON DISPLAY IN OUR SHOWROOM
- Large fire viewing area
- Heavy duty cast door with cool-to-touch handle & hinges that will never bend or break
- Solid forged steel and adjustable cam lock, ensures a tight door seal over time
- Front mounted single draft lever for heat adjustment
- Air operating tool
- High performance brick lined firebox
- Heat radiating ceramic glass provides maximum warmth
- Non-obtrusive air wash curtain results in edge to edge clean glass
- Heavy gauge steel log retainers
- Welded Ash Lip will never bend or break
- Rear heat deflector allowing for closer clearances
- Mobile Home and Alcove Approved
- Dual-burn design creates longer and more complete burns
- Backed by the industry’s most comprehensive Limited Lifetime Warranty
Gas, Wood, Electric & Pellet Fireplace Products
Regency strives to be a world leader in the design, manufacture, and marketing of hearth products. We use only the finest materials in our manufacturing facilities; taking pride in building a reliable, quality product.
We are proud to offer a full line of Gas, Wood, Pellet and Electric fireplace products including inserts, stoves, fireplaces and outdoor units and back our units with an industry leading warranty.
- Optimum Efficiency 75%
- Maximum BTU 55,000
- Product Size: Small
- Log Size 18″
- Burn Time: up to 8 hrs
- Firebox Capacity 1.3 cu. ft.
- Emissions (gms/hr) 1.7
- View Area 126 sq. in.
- Room Size: Small
- Vent Type: Double Wall Pipe
- Vent Size (Air Intake) N/A
- Vent Size (Exhaust) 6″
Width (front) 24 in.
Height 32 3/16 in.
Depth 20 in.
Dimension Notes: *with Pedestal