Stuv 16 Cube Wood Stoves Series
Stûv 16 showcase the spectacle of flames through their refined design. These types of modern wood stoves have a large opening that abundantly distributes heat.
FIRE IN ITS PUREST FORM WITH AUTOMATIC CONTROL
The combustion techniques of the Stûv 16 allow to optimize their efficiency while eliminating their environmental impact. Equipped with SBR (single burn rate) automatic control, these models area easy to use: no air damper to manipulate all you need to do is light the logs and enjoy the spectacular fire.
Clean lines and elegance
With their perfectly straight lines, Stûv 16 woodstoves are timeless and suitable for every style.
When performance enhances the fire
- The air required for combustion comes directly from under through an outside air intake connector specially designed for the Stûv 16-cube and H models.
- Air injectors at the top of the combustion chamber allow for a second combustion of the gases this reduces the release of fine particules into the air.
- Once the gases have burned they are evacuated through the flue pipe.
- The sweeping air flow removes dust due to combustion from the glass providing a perfect view of the flames.
- The air is taken from the room and heated by the unit, the convection air circulates along the combustion chamber and absorbs the heat.
- The heated air comes out naturally from unit and distributes a comforting warmth into the room.