JOTUL GF 305 DV Gas Stove
Worldwide, the Jøtul Group has earned a reputation for designing and producing award-winning, fine quality, cast iron stoves. Based on the award-winning The Jotul GF 305 DV IPI offers the same modern, cast iron styling in a freestanding direct vent gas stove. Smooth cast iron lines and sleek curves frame an extra-large fire view that only Jøtul can produce. Fueled by the new ceramic JøtulBurner III, the Jøtul GF 305 presents the perfect union of high-efficiency and modern cast iron design.
EXTRA LARGE FIRE VIEW
The Jotul GF 305 DV IPI gas stove, based on the award winning F305 Wood Stove, offers the same modern, cast-iron styling seen in today’s homes. Smooth lines and sleek curves frame an extra large fire view that only Jotul can produce.
Fueled by the new ceramic Jotulburner III, the Jotul GF305 presents the perfect union of high efficiency and modern cast iron design.
- Revolutionary new JotulBurner III, delivering unsurpassed flame picture realism
- Proflame II valve
- Unique hidden controls
- comes standard with invisimesh safety screen
- No electricity required to operate stove
- 5 year limited warranty
- Approved for $300 Fortis rebate in British Columbia
- Up to 28,000 BTU’s – heats up to 1,300 square feet
- burner media – logs or driftwood/rocks
- choice of matte black or white enamel finishes
- Premium Upgrade Kit – includes blower w/ remote, accent lamp kit and flame control kit