Regency CI2700 Catalytic Wood Insert
This insert’s flush design takes the wood insert category to a whole new level. Clean lines surround an expansive linear firebox to provide you with a designer look around an impressive fire. The Regency Pro-Series Ci2700 large hybrid wood burning fireplace insert is one of the original Regency inserts that feature Eco-Boost triple burn technology. When the included digital thermometer reaches the right temperature, use the bypass control to engage the catalyst; and watch your fire burn longer and more consistent, while still being environmentally friendly.
Delivering up to 14 hours of heat with a single load of wood; fuel is used to its full potential with only 1.3 g/hr. of emissions and 79% efficiency!
- Large fire viewing area, with heat radiating ceramic glass
- Heavy duty cast hinges that will never bend or break
- Solid forged steel adjustable cam lock ensures a tight door seal over time
- Front mounted air adjustment & catalytic bypass
- Digital catalytic temperature monitor helps your stove reach maximum burn times & efficiency
- High performance brick-lined firebox reflects heat
- Non-obtrusive air wash curtain keeps glass clean
- Heavy gauge steel log retainers to stop logs from rolling
- 110° opening door for easy loading
- Triple-burn technology creates longer and more complete burns
- Backed by the industry’s most comprehensive Limited Lifetime Warranty
- 10-year, 100% coverage on original catalyst
Product Size – Large
Log Size – 22″
Burn Time – up to 14 hrs.
Firebox Capacity – 2.6 cu. ft
Emissions (gms/hr) – 1.3
View Area – 249 sq. in.
Room Size – Large
Vent Type – Stainless Flex Liner
Vent Size (Air Intake) – N/A
Vent Size (Exhaust) – 6″
Minimum Fireplace Opening
Width (front) – 29 in.
Height – 21 3/4 in.
Depth – 19 in.