Pacific Energy Summit Classic Wood Stove
All the features of the Summit, in a beautiful, durable porcelain finish in your choice of colors—plus a selection of door, leg and trivet finishes. the Summit Classic is an elegant, customizable package that delivers the ultimate in wood-burning performance for spaces up to 3000 square feet.
- Reliable, durable non-catalytic technology
- Air wash system for super clean ceramic glass
- Easy to use ash disposal system
- High-tech multi-port combustion air injection system
- Inside and outside combustion air capable
- Floating firebox for extended stove life
- Easy and safe front to back fuel loading
- Heavy plate-steel top under decorative top
- 304 Stainless Steel baffle, insulation cover, rails and flame shield
- Boost air for easy lighting
- Mobile home approved
- Extended Burn Technology (EBT)
- Single-Lever Air Control
- EPA Certified
Heat Output Cord Wood: 99,000 BTU
Heat Output EPA: 38,500 BTU
Emissions: 3.5 gm/hr
Firebox Size: 3.0 cu.ft.
Log Size (recommended): 18 in.
Log Size (max.): 20 in.
Burn Time (max.): 10 hrs.